To visually communicate our idea of the background for the show we created set designs in smaller scale model boxes. To decide on which photos to use I researched the time of the play and where it was set which was: 1950’s New York. I created a mood board and then went on to choose the best images for a perfect setting. Between each group member we showed our ideas. We discussed and analyzed them to select which setting would go best for the show. As soon as the decisions were made we wasted no time to start creating the backgrounds. We used a variety of materials such as: painting, oil pastels, fabrics, tissue paper etc. During the process we took in to consideration the size and that some backgrounds would need to change during the show as the whole film was not set in one setting. With all our creative minds and knowledge by thinking and discussing it out we were able to successfully build the perfect backgrounds.